Non-personal Information Collection
- Force 5 Media, Inc. may collect non-personal information when you visit our website, such as your computer's IP address.
- Force 5 Media, Inc. may collect logfile information including which pages you visit during your stay on the site, how long you stay on various pages, where you came from when you link in to our site and details on what type of computer and what web browsing software you are using. This information does not personally identify you, but is used in aggregate to know how to improve our site's design and content.
Personal Information Collection
- Force 5 Media, Inc. does not require registration to use this site.
- If you submit a Contact form or sign up for an email newsletter, you will need to provide enough information for Force 5 Media, Inc. to contact you as requested. The collected information will be used only to contact you and answer your question.
- On occasion, Force 5 Media, Inc. may also collect additional personal information from subscribers in connection with optional registration forms.
- Children under 13 should not fill out any forms on the Force 5 Media, Inc. website without the explicit approval and guidance of a parent or guardian.
Information Security, Sharing and Disclosure
- Force 5 Media, Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We will release collected information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Force 5 Media, Inc. is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of web sites to which it may link.
Force 5 Media, Inc. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Force 5 Media, Inc. account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions about this policy, please contact us at
Effective Date: 30 October 2008