Does Your Website Have What People Want?
According to a recent study by HubShout, 94% of people use a mobile phone to search for local businesses. So what information are they looking for when they get to your website?
- 88% are looking for your business hours (46% are annoyed when they can’t find business hours on a website)
- 85% are looking for your phone number (42% need to see a phone number or address displayed prominently)
- 82% are looking for the address of your business or driving directions
- 70% are looking for prices
- 67% are looking for your menu of products or services
So make sure that your website has what people want, because the study also says that 54% of those people will look for information on a business elsewhere if it can’t be found on the mobile website. Even scarier is that 39% will look for another business and 6% will refuse to do business with those who have bad mobile websites.
If you have questions about your website, please feel free to give us a call at (574) 234-2060.