Force 5 is hiring!
Front-end website developer/designer!
Force 5 is a leading-edge marketing and communications agency located in South Bend, IN. We ground our uncompromising pursuit of the best marketing on the planet in our commitments to being community-minded and sustainability-focused. We position ourselves as Guides to our clients (you will learn more about this) and transform both messages and methods to ignite customer engagement. Our goal is to guide our clients to more effective marketing.
At Force 5, you will experience everything from working on projects for multimillion-dollar companies to supporting local organizations that are just as important. You will work with our team to execute marketing strategies and web designs that drive results for our clients. This role is especially well-suited to someone with a dual interest in both development and marketing.
Like what you see so far and want to get down to business? Read on to discover your responsibilities and requirements in this position.
Some of the activities you will do each day include:
- Designing websites for desktop and mobile
- Using markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintaining and improving current websites
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed
- Designing mobile-based features
- Collaborating with back-end developers to improve usability
- Getting feedback from, and building solutions for, users and customers
- Writing functional requirement documents and guides
- Creating quality mockups and prototypes
- Helping back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensuring high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies
Requirements and Skills
- Strong design skills
- Proven work experience as a front-end developer and designer
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Intellectual curiosity and an ability to organize and set priorities with a commitment to continuous improvement
- "Can Do" attitude is a must
This is a full-time position--hybrid preferred but will consider fully remote.
Pay is determined by the level of experience. Benefits include health benefits for the employee paid in full by the agency; includes life insurance and vision benefits; dental benefits offered (paid by the employee); vacation, holidays, and paid sick time. NEW GRADUATES WELCOME TO APPLY!
Do marketing stuff. Save the world. Become a hero and get paid to do it. Send us your resume!
Apply by using the contact form below.