Force 5 is hiring a Graphic + Digital Designer!
Force 5 is a brand development and marketing communications firm on the lovely St. Joseph River in South Bend, IN. We are a seriously smart, fun, group of marketing peeps and geeks! Our office space is very much like a lodge, lots of stone and wood – very peaceful – until the pups run for the doorbell. We do have 3 small office dogs, all loveable and well behaved, aside from the barking at the doorbell thing. If the pack accepts them, you can bring your pup to work! Force 5 has a wide variety of clients and our mission is to do amazing work for them, keep them happy and have fun in the process.
The job is a full-time position, with paid vacation, personal days, holidays, and sick days. We offer our employees health insurance benefits, vision and dental plans.
What We're Looking For:
Force 5 is searching for a full-time experienced Graphic + Digital Designer to join our talented team. Ideally, the candidate should have 2-5 years experience in an agency environment. We are looking for superior creative and technical skills — someone comfortable working across a wide range of disciplines, including website and landing page design, print and banner advertising, sales and marketing collateral, email campaigns, logo design, and more. Candidates need a high degree of creative and artistic ability with an attention to detail, a positive work ethic and attitude, ability to receive feedback, and strong sense of time management while working in a fast paced environment.
The designer will be creating and executing design concepts as well as maintaining visual appearance, usability and brand continuity for clients in a variety of industries. This is a GREAT opportunity to get experience in various media and markets!
Essential Job Duties:
- Create and produce a wide range of print-based and digital materials including social media graphics, E-blast graphics, animated gifs, web banners, posters, logos, brochures, identity materials and advertising.
- Create, apply and maintain client identity and branding standards.
- Create unique communication solutions for each client and develop responsive design concepts.
- Research inspiration and keep abreast of relevant design trends and the competitive landscape.
- Maintain the highest design standards through all design work.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in design or arts-related field
- Minimum two years of graphic design work experience
- Design Skills: Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud on Mac (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Ability to work under stress to meet project deadlines and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
Salary commensurate with experience.
Intern positions available!
Interested in gaining practical web design/development experience in a fun agency AND hang out with three cute little dogs? Look no further! (oh, and did we mention there's popcorn?) Learn the ins and outs of a marketing communications firm and gain professional experience that you'll always remember. From cookouts to meetings, we love what we do and have fun doing it. We've got all of the above and more!
Web design/development experience preferred. Full or part time options available. Send us your resume!
Apply by using the contact form below.