Force 5 is hiring!
Intern position / front-end website developer/designer!
Force 5 is a leading-edge marketing and communications agency located in South Bend, IN. We pride ourselves on being community-minded, thought leaders, and sustainably driven. We position ourselves as Guides to our clients (you will learn more about this), and transform messages and methods to ignite customer engagement, guiding our clients to more effective marketing.
Project experience with this internship will range from working on multi-million dollar company projects to local businesses and entities that are just as important. With our team, you will also be able to build intangible skillsets and learn other functions of marketing to better understand how marketing strategies and campaigns work together in producing results. This will not only make you a better developer but a better marketer, a value to any web development team.
Like what you see so far and want to get down to business? Read on to your responsibilities and requirements:
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a front-end developer
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Intellectual curiosity and an ability to organize and set priorities with a commitment to continuous improvement
This is a temporary, part-time (24 hours per week), on-site, non-exempt position.
Do marketing stuff. Save the world. Become a hero and get paid to do it. Send us your resume!
Apply by using the contact form below.